- Feasibility of Separate Rooms for Home Isolation and Quarantine for COVID-19 in the United States.
- Home Sick with Coronavirus Symptoms: a National Study,
- Health and Social Precarity Among Americans Receiving Unemployment Benefits During the COVID-19 Outbreak.
- 18.2 Million Individuals at Increased Risk of Severe COVID-19 Illness Are Un- or Under-insured.
- The effect of the Veterans Health Administration’s low-cost drug coverage on cost-related medication nonadherence among people participating in the system.