Gaffney A, Dickman S, Cai C, McCormick D, Himmelstein DU, Woolhandler S. 2016-2019. JAMA Pediatr. 2021 Aug 23. READ MORE
- Risk for Severe COVID-19 Illness Among Teachers and Adults Living With School-Aged Children
- For-Profit Hospitals Have Thrived Because of Generous Public Reimbursement Schemes, Not Greater Efficiency: A Multi-Country Case Study
- Pricing Universal Health Care: How Much Would The Use Of Medical Care Rise?
- National Trends and Disparities in Health-Care Access and Coverage Among Adults With Asthma and COPD: 1997-2018
- Association between Medicare’s Hospital Readmission Reduction Program and readmission rates across hospitals by Medicare bed share