Gaffney AW, Himmelstein DU, Christiani DC, Woolhandler S. JAMA Intern Med. 2021 Jul 1;181(7):968-976. READ MORE
- Risk for Severe COVID-19 Illness Among Teachers and Adults Living With School-Aged Children
- For-Profit Hospitals Have Thrived Because of Generous Public Reimbursement Schemes, Not Greater Efficiency: A Multi-Country Case Study
- Pricing Universal Health Care: How Much Would The Use Of Medical Care Rise?
- National Trends and Disparities in Health-Care Access and Coverage Among Adults With Asthma and COPD: 1997-2018
- Association between Medicare’s Hospital Readmission Reduction Program and readmission rates across hospitals by Medicare bed share