Lines G, Mengistu K, Carr LaPorte MR, Lee D, Anderson L, Novinson D, Dwyer E, Grigg S, Torres H, Basu G, and McCormick D. July 2021.493-502. READ MORE
- Risk for Severe COVID-19 Illness Among Teachers and Adults Living With School-Aged Children
- For-Profit Hospitals Have Thrived Because of Generous Public Reimbursement Schemes, Not Greater Efficiency: A Multi-Country Case Study
- Pricing Universal Health Care: How Much Would The Use Of Medical Care Rise?
- National Trends and Disparities in Health-Care Access and Coverage Among Adults With Asthma and COPD: 1997-2018
- Association between Medicare’s Hospital Readmission Reduction Program and readmission rates across hospitals by Medicare bed share